We currently only offer shipping to New Zealand.
But we can arrange to ship internationally to you, please contact us at email@example.com for shipping information.
-Standard Shipping within Australia.
- Express Post within Australia AUD $9.95
- Free standard shipping on orders over $45
- Standard shipping flat rate AUD $7.95 (With tracking).
- STANDARD FREE SHIPPING:
NSW, VIC, ACT 3 to 7 business days.
QLD, SA, WA, NA & TAS 5 to 8 bussines days.
- EXPRESS POST
1 to 3 Business days for all the States.
International Shipping (New Zealand)
ECONOMY SHIPPING 10-14 business days.
STANDARD SHIPPING 6-12 business days.
Note: Please allow us 1-2 days to process your order!
Due to the COVID19 situation domestic and international deliveries might experiment delays, These delays can be up to 1-5 days, and we ask that you bear with us during this challenging time. Thank you for your support and patience.
We use Australian Post and Sendle; sent from Alexandria, Sydney, NSW 2015
You will receive a tracking number via email, once your order has been dispatched
We always try our best to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied, if for some reason you are not satisfied we would be more than happy to help you.
To start your return process email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to include the following information:
- Customer name and proof of purchase
- Reason for return
- Order Number
For more information about returning an item please read our returns policy.
Your make-up removal routine can stay the same! The only difference is that now you’re doing it without creating waste!
- Add toner or cleansing water to your new pad and experience the super soft way in which it wipes away your make-up.
- You can use both sides of the pad, as they are equally effective and equally soft.
We recommend hand-washing after each use, with soap and warm water for the Bamboo Pads and cold water for the Hemp Pads.
- Washing it immediately after each use will make it easier to remove the make-up (before it sets in).
- If you forget or can’t be bothered, that’s what your mesh bags are for! Simply pop your pads into the mesh bag and throw it in with your laundry for a deeper or an additional clean.
- Once washed, hang the pads up to dry, and they’re ready for the next time you need them!
All our pads are made with organic materials, including hemp, bamboo and cotton.
- This has been designed so that it can be used for all skin-types, but particularly for those with sensitive skin who are unable to tolerate synthetic materials such as microfibre (commonly used by other brands).
- This also means that when your pad is at the end of its useful life (about 200 uses), you will be able to discard it knowing that it will decompose quickly and efficiently.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com and we would love to help you out! Once again, thank you for partnering with us in committing to reducing our waste and impact on our beautiful planet!