January 06, 2022
Dermaplaning at home does much more than removing peach fuzz AKA vellus hairs from your face, it will also gently and safely exfoliate dead skin cells and facial hair; right after you remove the fine hairs and dead skin cells, you’ll notice how much brighter and softer your skin appears.
Dermaplaning tools for home use are typically foolproof and created with angled blades that are accurately positioned for safest, best results.
You will also notice that your makeup will look flawless and all your skincare products will penetrate deeper into your skin.
How to use your biodegradable derma razor at home:
1. Wash your face, get your face ready by cleansing it to ensure makeup and dirt are removed from the skin. Rinse and dry your face.
2. Apply a gel, face oil or lotion (optional), apply a thin layer of a gel, face oil or lotion on your face.
We recommend: Aloe Vera Gel, a Jojoba oil or other skincare oil you have. Some people prefer to not apply anything. It 's up to you!
Always keep in mind that soaking wet skin could cause the blade to slip so please handle it with care.
3. Use your biodegradable derma razor on a 45-degree angle with gentle light strokes in the direction of the hair. Hold the skin taut with your opposite hand. We recommend dermaplaning in a downward motion.
4. Repeat on the lip, chin, nose, forehead, and neck. Do not repeat strokes on an area you have already covered.
5. After each stroke, clean the blade of your derma razor with a cotton pad.
6. Finish off by gently splashing your face with warm water and pat dry.
7. Apply your favourite serum or moisturiser and remain makeup free during the day to avoid any irritation.
Enjoy that pretty and glowing skin! ✨✨
December 20, 2021
September 17, 2021
Wearing a face mask has become part of our daily routine. It’s now required in many public places, such as restaurants and grocery stores. Masks can cause problems that range from acne and peeling skin to rashes and itchiness.
Check out Ecosophist tips to prevent face mask skin problems.